Sunday, November 2, 2008

Temples and Families


I love to see the Temple, I'm going there someday, to feel the holy spirit to listen and to pray. For the temple is a holy place, a place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young, this is my sacred duty.
Saturday October 25th I was in the Temple with my Family. Caleb and Braxton who had been recently adopted to us on the 21st of October were sealed to Jessica and I in the Holy Temple. I felt the Holy Ghost and the testimony of the saints that were gathered in that holy spot, a feeling that was undeniable. That feeling testified to me that what I was doing was true and that I was in the house of the Lord. I was glad my other two boys were there to feel of that spirit as well. Trajan said he felt good and Jacksen thought it was a "neet place".
I was glad to have my Mom and Grandparents there. I of course would of liked my Dad and other members of my family there, but that is left for me to hope that someday they will.

1 comment:

durenfamily said...

It was a very nice day.